Day 4 of the #MayWeDoYoga in Sat Kriya. Doing this for just one minute grounded me to the Earth and brought me back to the present moment. Amazing!! ✨
It will stimulate and channel the natural flow of your body’s energy. Here are the basics from @zemi_zen ✨
1. Sit on your heels in Rock Pose (Vajrasana).
2. Stretch your arms above your head so that they are perfectly straight, no bend in the elbows, upper arms hugging your ears.
3. Interlace your fingers and extend your index fingers, pointing upward.
4. Close the eyes and roll them up to the Brow Point.
5. Inhale slightly to begin.
6. Chant Sat squeezing the navel back towards the spine.
7. Chant Nam as you relax and release the belly (breath will come naturally).
8. Repeat: Squeezing the navel in on Sat; releasing on Nam. Squeeze, release. Squeeze, release. Keep going at a moderate pace.
If you are a beginner, start with just 1 minute. If you practice regularly, you should be comfortable with 3 minutes followed by 3 minutes of rest. Gradually increase your practice. When you reach thirty-one minutes you are a master. Each day we will explore more of the benefits & practice of Sat Kriya.
#kundalini #kundaliniyoga #satkriya #satnam #yogini #yoginisofinstagram #travelingyogini #vegan #vegangirl #whatveganslooklike #kundaliniyogachallenge #yogaeverydamnday #mudra #kundaliniawakening #instayoga #vegan #vegangirl #whatveganslooklike #vegansofig #vegansofnyc